Here are some frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to your specific issue here, please contact email@example.com
Q. Occasionally when I click on a link not all the information is displayed?
A. Due to the way different browsers handle pages, occasionally on some browsers will not display the information. As a work around click on a different page link and then go back to the section you want to display. This normally fixes the issue. If the issue persists please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What are the POST DNS servers ?
A. Please check here.
Q. PTR records: couldn’t be added/modifed via your customer portal
A. Please send your modification request to email@example.com
How should I configure my Zone file management?
- MX must have a CNAME -> RFC2181, you couldn’t point MX directly on an IP address
- Recommended settings: origin -> A record -> IP address; www CNAME -> origin
- Use as much as possible CNAMES, this will ease maintenance works, avoid CNAME pointing to CNAME
- Create SPF entry as TXT record – start with a soft fail, and watch your log files before setting hard fail, else you risk messages (FalsePositives) to be rejected
- Don’t use short TTLs (< 3600 sec) as a standard, but only during migration works. We recommend standard TTL values of 3600 sec, larger TTL might cause delays when you need to switch urgently